I had so much junk (makeup, skincare, etc) accumulating in my vanity. Eager to use up or give away the things I had, I have been on a no-buying sprint since the start of the summer. Since coming back from the west, I've been testing out and sampling so many things from Sephora. I absolutely cannot wait to place my order for the Sephora Friends & Family 20% Off Sale!! It runs from Oct. 18-31 and I'm ready to do some damage!
- Disney's Cinderella Collection by Sephora, Compact Mirror I've been looking for one and when I saw this while perusing the site, I was taken! I am absolutely enamored with this compact mirror. It is CUTE!
- Lancôme Teint Idôle Ultra 24H I received a sample which lasted me for almost three weeks. This is probably the best foundation I've ever used. I'll probably write a review when I get it!
- Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer I also received a sample from a SA. I only use it where needed and it covers up 90% of my hyper-pigmentation marks. I may write a review on this as well.
- Origins Vitazing I wanted to get this moisturizer after hearing the rave reviews from MakeupbyTiffanyD. I received a good-sized sample of this product by a MA at Sephora and I love it (and it helps that Cristhian likes it, too).
- Hello Kitty Head of the Class Compact Mirror I think it's cute!
- Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set I think it's cute!
- Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner I think it's cute! And you can't go wrong with something laying cutely around your vanity!
- Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner Honestly, I'm a sucker for anything with "milk" in its name.
What's on your Sephora F&F Wish List?